Build your lookbook
Create Catalogs, Look Book, Line Sheets, Price List and even Online Store.
- Save time & money
- Manage products at one click
- Look professional & modern
- Offer Tiered Pricing
- Receive orders & payments online
How It Works
Integration with e-commerce stores and automation tools
Clothing, Apparel and Fashion Catalogs with Catalog Machine Templates
Creating lookbook is simple with Catalog Machine
Why is Catalog Machine the right choice for the business?
- You want to look stylish, professional and stand out from your competitors. With Catalog Machine, your catalog and online store are fully customizable. Create a design option specific to your company and use layouts and templates to spread it among all of your catalogs.
- You have tons of products to import. Uploading all of them one by one is not an option. To save your time and increase efficiency, we enabled you to import all of your products at once using Excel/CSV, Etsy, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magneto, eBay or even PDF files.
- After importing, you have to present your products in a way your customers appreciate. We doubt that a hundred pages catalog is exactly what your customers need. That is why inserting up to 16 products per page makes your catalog looks professional.
- You have more than 1 customer, and most probably you want to reach all of them with different price options. No need to create a separate catalog for each customer. Input various price options and create a Master Catalog to manage them automatically.
Top tips for building lookbooks
Catalog Machine last month
Offering a downloadable and professional-looking catalog to prospective customers helps make us unique in the (small record label) marketplace.
We update our catalog every week to highlight our newest release.
We have several catalogs for different purposes: customer location, customer profile... It was tedious to go through all the catalogs whenever a supplier changed the price of a product.
Now we have one product database and all the catalogs are automatically updated each time we have a change in price, packaging, etc.
I use a catalog in social media with link to show our products and help customers to easily find our products and buy!
This is a very friendly an intuitive tool. We don't need to be experts on graphical design software.
Catalog Machine help us keeping our catalog up to date and because it's easy to use we can update and download very quiclky.
The customer service is awesome. If you have any questions, the staff is there for you, service oriented and ready to help with anything and guide you through.
Catalog Machine was the most user friendly catalog designer software I could find with the level of customization I was looking for. It saved me lots of money from having one professionally designed.
The drag and drop interface let you quickly and easily create a great looking catalog.
What NBG likes most about Catalog Machine is that our marketing department has access to their own brand catalogs and it allows them to make constant up-to-date changes with product.
CM has saved our company quite a bit of money with printing costs. We rely strictly on the online format now.
After searching and trailing various programs to produce a catalog, I found the gem that is Catalog Machine - simple to use and update and produces a very fast online catalog.
The best features are that the pages and items can be modified easily and quickly, the drag and drop design feature is easy to use, the search facility is very accurate and quick, you can always print from pdf the latest catalog, catalogs load online very quickly twice as fast a flash catalogs, products are populated in google search engine and we get hits for no extra cost and the best feature of all is the technical support and fast response to problems.
I love the templates and the flexibility that Catalog Machine has for creating catalogs. Most of all I love the support.
I wanted to have a catalog that not only could be accessed from our website, but could be used as a training tool for our reps. Every detail about our products are in the catalog, making it easier for customers to learn as well, without searching an entire website to learn and what they might want to carry.
Catalog Machine allows me to show customers, and potential customers, a very large amount of items neatly organized by the theme or style of drinkware they are looking for.
Having this online catalog is easy to deliver and cost effective to reach out to more customers. I have very quickly seen benefits from having a searchable, organized and large catalog that is easy to manage.
We have approx 15 MG Dealerships that use the catalogue to show their potential customers the add-ons available on the new MG Cars.
As a marketing tool they are invaluable. Before I found Catalog Machine I was producing a PDF and emailing it out to the dealers. Catalog Machine can be worked on live (behind the scenes) without the dealers knowing about it.
- Easily apply updates as I introduce new products and delete obsolete products.
- Enables ongoing marketing by sending updates to the catalog.
- Online Catalog Machine is a lower cost alternative to printing paper catalogs.
- My customers like and prefer online catalogs to paper catalogs.
- I didn’t need to hire a marketing specialist or a designer to create my catalogs.
- I was able to create and distribute my catalogs in a relatively short period of time.
We looked at several options and chose Catalog Machine because it had everything we were looking for as a small business. It's flexible so that we can personalize the catalogs easily for our sales reps and brick-and-mortar retail clients. We chose the option with passcode protection, which we love!
The catalog enables links to websites so that clients can easily find additional information, so it's tremendously flexible. We use it all the time!
I was stuck and in a bad position when I found Catalog Machine. A manufacturer we dealt with promised one of our customers they would make a parts catalog for them, but never delivered. The customer kept calling and emailing me and asking when this catalog would be created and I had no answer.
Eventually, I took it on myself to find a solution. The solutions I found were they were either expensive or difficult. When I found Catalog Machine, I was pleasantly surprised - within a weekend I was able to create a catalog that looked professional and my customer was happy with. It turned out so well, I created a parts catalog for our own company and linked it to our website.
Catalog Machine enabled me to create a good looking parts catalog customers could browse through easily. I've had customers contact me from all over the United States to order parts, which has been a nice surprise. I use this catalog as a teaching tool for my customers. It enables their employees to look at pictures of various parts, so they can identify components on machinery that failed over the phone.
We used to have our catalog in powerpoint presentation, then we moved to a photoshop version which exported to PDF. Any modification of pictures, descriptions, or pricing had to be done by our designer. That would usually take days and some back and forth changes until it could be sent to customers.
Today, we do everything with Catalog Machine ourselves, the publishing is instant. The fact that we don’t send emails with PDF’s anymore has also helped, as we always use one link where the latest version of our catalog is published. The customer decides if he wants to view the catalog online, or to download a pdf copy. We have also control of how many times our catalog has been viewed or downloaded.
The latest feature which we loved, was the showroom that was added to the catalog machine. We can now send a link to the showroom to our customers, and they can select the products they are interested in and request for pricing without trouble.